Madness Heist Madness Heist

Gotta say I'm really surprised this year

Past years I would've gotten a stupid themed tribute or poorly put together sketch, don't get me wrong, the plots been recycled like madness, but your ability to put it together with the voice acting cast, and kept through with the idea really made it justice.

Summary

Fantastic job

Short: Declaration Short: Declaration

Swear to god I didn't see that coming

Hade jag vetat det inlägget handlade om att jag skulle älskat att lämna, men det var verkligen bra för en 1.8k animering, mina hattar till dig

Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Wow, that was pretty good man

I was skeptical at the beginning because of the animation but as soon as you hit the last scene, the smoothness and skill just started to fall in. Really surprised that you haven't applied for any collabs yet but w.e.

Great job man, gotta give you a nine outta ten due to the early scenes, but great job.

GDop26 responds:

Thanks for watching through the whole thing. Ya know, I was thinking about removing the first scene (it probably would've gotten a higher score) but I wanted to give the movie a stronger feeling of progression, but yeah thanks for the review.

Madness: Activation Madness: Activation

Pretty rehashed with old models, but eh okay

This is definatly a wierd animation. Me being a madness animator myself I couldn't really but help noticing you rehashing alot of the old backgrounds from previous madness movies, which to be honest isn't really good. Niether is the idea that you put mainstream 1337's and leets into the mix doesn't help the story either. Plus with kai on default madness guys just gets wierd and this hole robot balderdash is seriously silly. And how this got 3rd blows my mind but I suppose other stuff happens outta wack too. Oh well, was okay but needed to be longer and not as random.

tomtyke responds:

there is a reason for that background rehashing, as i said, it is my first, and you'll notice as it goes along the backgrounds become less rehashed, and now that i have my head around many of madnesses core concepts, i won't have to rely on krinkles any more. in fact, i'm redesigning the 1337's as we speak, i've remade them as people with goggles and headsets. like bouncers for hire

Randy Marsh Tribute Randy Marsh Tribute

Only twice a day, max?

But its for whatevehs nice animation

Soul of a killer Episode1 Soul of a killer Episode1

What?

what did I just watch?

Madness Streak 6 Preview Madness Streak 6 Preview

Its not bad

Major improvement, but really, pendulum's island? You couldn't get part of the island?

W.e animations better than usual so I will await

Madness is Contagious Madness is Contagious

Meh

It didn't zone me to be honest, but there are buttons here so I will press them

Madness Secksashus Madness Secksashus

I don't remember doing anything for this

but holy mother of hell this is a amazing collab

Orangebat Episode 2 Orangebat Episode 2

My gawd

The friendship of social networking just brings out the characters

Cascadia responds:

they are best of friends it is happy and good