Madness Heist Madness Heist

Gotta say I'm really surprised this year

Past years I would've gotten a stupid themed tribute or poorly put together sketch, don't get me wrong, the plots been recycled like madness, but your ability to put it together with the voice acting cast, and kept through with the idea really made it justice.

Summary

Fantastic job

Short: Declaration Short: Declaration

Swear to god I didn't see that coming

Hade jag vetat det inlägget handlade om att jag skulle älskat att lämna, men det var verkligen bra för en 1.8k animering, mina hattar till dig

Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Wow, that was pretty good man

I was skeptical at the beginning because of the animation but as soon as you hit the last scene, the smoothness and skill just started to fall in. Really surprised that you haven't applied for any collabs yet but w.e.

Great job man, gotta give you a nine outta ten due to the early scenes, but great job.

GDop26 responds:

Thanks for watching through the whole thing. Ya know, I was thinking about removing the first scene (it probably would've gotten a higher score) but I wanted to give the movie a stronger feeling of progression, but yeah thanks for the review.

Not Madness v.2 Not Madness v.2

Dude rip off and its madness

even if you just replace models its still madness

project4 Demo (Short!) project4 Demo (Short!)

not bad,

I'm looking foward to when you finish it

Solipskier Solipskier

Wow, this is new

Its amazing bro, not to mention original, at first I thought it was a movie, but I'm like lolk I'm up for a game, overall I found this enjoyable and pretty fun.

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

Frisky

End has that 90's action copish tune to it, hit of latin hard rock. Then we hit the drop and its like we just opened the portal pendulums workshop. Swear to god good stuff. I thinkin you use ableton or FL studio, but I think either way your using way outta context and music teachers would smack you, but would ask you to teach them after class.

Any tips bro, for getting me off to a good direction for dubstep, would be great.

-Reaction- -Reaction-

I think this should spice up the front page

Its excellent just like any other madness beats you've produced, gotta say I like the drawback effect, but that sense of hi-hat tells me that you should try dubstep at some time, anyways great song, went with a hell of a animation, congrats

tomfitz responds:

Thanks, I do make Dubstep i have been for about 2/3 years, I just haven't uploaded any to NG.

Dark 8bit Demo Dark 8bit Demo

not bad

Not really bad for first submission, but sounds more toward a video game submission

The Nigerian Kahuna Master The Nigerian Kahuna Master

But wait a minute

Where is the fried chickne